A Brief History of Soundhouse Studio
- 1989 Soundhouse Studio was established in in Markham by John Jamieson
- 1991 Soundhouse moved to the area of Ajax, ON
- 1995 John with his wife and co-owner, Cyndi Richards, relocated Soundhouse to the gorgeous Town of Kilbride, north of Burlington, ON
- 2013 John & Cyndi packed up a whole lot of heavy gear and became residents in downtown Toronto's Studio District
- mid 2015 Soundhouse - "Toronto's Boutique Studio" officially re-opened welcoming returning clients and making new connections
- NOW - Soundhouse Studio continues to welcome clients home, providing them with organic surroundings, helpful suggestions and pro gear that takes their project to the next level.
"The studio invokes an inspiringly creative yet calming atmosphere."
“The studio invokes an inspiringly creative yet calming atmosphere. John Jamieson? He's simply extremely talented and knowledgeable, works within budget to create music beyond expectation. This place should be called 'sound home' cause that's how you feel when you come over. ”